The Nursing CPD Institute: e-Seminars
Bringing expert education to you - wherever you are!
- This is a virtual event so there is no longer any need to travel to major cities and deal with parking hassles just to attend a 2hr seminar.
- You get expert content delivered in the comfort of your own environment.
- An online recording of the presentation is available for you to watch.
- You receive a pdf handout from the session.
- A Certificate of Completion will be generated for your Evidence Portfolio in case you are audited.
Wound Management Program
The Nursing CPD Institute has created a nine-module Wound Management Program that provides the Nurse with the skill and knowledge to assess, plan, and manage wounds in the clinical setting to achieve the best possible outcome for the client. These sessions are being presented via our face to face conferences/seminars and on our e-Seminar platform.
Click here to download a printable version of the Nurse Wound Management Program>>
Law and Ethics Program
The Nursing CPD Institute has created an eleven-module Law and Ethics Program that provides the Nurse registered with AHPRA the opportunity to obtain the necessary knowledge regarding health law and ethics to confidently work within the current Health Care Industry. Many Nurses have had a fragmented education in relation to the law that frames Nursing practice and Nursing ethics. While they recognise they must adhere to legal and ethical standards the underpinning philosophies, structures and applications of the Australian legal system and rules of ethics are not well understood.
Click here to download a printable version of the Law and Ethics Program>>