The Nursing CPD Institute was established by Australian Nurses, to provide an online education platform to assist you meet your Continuing Professional Development annual registration standard requirement, with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
In conjunction with our Sister site, the Nurses for Nurses Network, we also offer the opportunity to travel to some fabulous destinations and our Nursing News Blog gives you information at your fingertips on topics that are important to Nurses.
Nursing is a fabulous profession, in co-founding the Nursing CPD Institute our aim is to provide a platform for our Nursing colleagues to enhance their knowledge, share their specialist skills, travel to interesting places and have some fun!
Welcome to the Nursing CPD Institute website.
Enjoy using it and if you are looking for something and can't find it please let us know - Contact Us
Vision – Inspiring Nurses
Our vision is to empower Nurses through information and knowledge
Mission – To Educate and Inspire
- The Nursing CPD Institute exists to assist Nurses meet their annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) registration requirement, with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- In conjunction with our Sister site the Nurses for Nurses Network, to provide information and travel experiences that enable Nurses to grow both personally and professionally
Values – What the Nursing CPD Institute stands for
- Education – continuous learning and professional growth
- Empowerment – through knowledge Nurses directly impact the delivery of health services in their community and influence the direction of health services in the future
- Community – supporting and inspiring each other
- Connection – the opportunity to connect with each other through health/education travel experiences
- Spirited – being passionate, courageous, and bold in both professional and personal life
Our Role - The Nursing CPD Institute
- Is a national online membership community that champions the success of Nurses across Australia and abroad
- Utilises technology to provide continuing professional development (CPD) education, training, resources and support for Nurses
- Provides an online community for Nurses to learn from experts and be inspired
- In conjunction with our Sister site the Nurses for Nurses Network, provides the opportunity to connect through travel and attendance at events
- Makes available tailored membership benefits to its members
- Produces and publishes content and resources to educate and inform Nurses
- Is an opinion leader and advocate on issues of importance to the standing of Nurses in all communities