The Nursing CPD Institute provides an online education platform (Try a Free Session) to meet the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) annual registration standard requirement, with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
In conjunction with our Sister site, the Nurses for Nurses Network, we provide Conferences located in fabulous destinations where you can combine your love of travel with your CPD.
The Nursing News Blog gives you information at your fingertips on topics that are important to Nursing practice.
Meet the Team
Values – What the Nursing CPD Institute stands for:
- Education – continuous learning and professional growth
- Empowerment – through knowledge Nurses directly impact the delivery of health services in their community and influence the direction of health services in the future
- Community – supporting and inspiring each other
- Connection – the opportunity to connect with each other through health/education travel experiences
- Passionate – being enthusiastic, courageous, and bold in both professional and personal life
Our Role - The Nursing CPD Institute
- Is a national online membership community that champions the success of Nurses across Australia and abroad
- Utilises technology to provide CPD education, training, resources and support for Nurses
- Provides an online community for Nurses to learn from experts and be inspired
- In conjunction with our Sister site the Nurses for Nurses Network, provides the opportunity to connect through CPD travel
- Produces and publishes content and resources to educate and inform Nurses
- Is an opinion leader and advocate on issues of importance to the standing of Nurses in all communities