The Commonwealth Nurses and Midwives Federation
It exists to:
- Influence health policy throughout the Commonwealth,
- Develop nursing networks,
- Enhance nursing education,
- Improve nursing standards and competence, and
- Strengthen nursing leadership.
The CNMF is committed to fostering active participatory membership and collaborating with Commonwealth and international organisations such as the International Council of Nurses, the International Confederation of Midwives and the World Health Organisation.
For further information http://www.commonwealthnurses.org/index.html